Connect to a new discovery every day.
So much to do, so much opportunity to do it!
The Lutheran Village at MILLER’S GRANT gives you plenty of opportunities to expand your horizons, from Ellicott City to Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Enjoy the freedom to explore interesting area attractions:
- The Charles E. Miller Library and the Ellicott City Senior Center, with classes, lectures and a full slate of daily special events
- The Lyric
- The Hippodrome Theatre
- The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- The B&O Railroad Museum
- Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- The National Aquarium
- The Maryland Science Center
- Port Discovery (perfect for grandchildren)
- The Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African-American History & Culture
- Geppi’s Entertainment Museum
- American Visionary Art Museum
- The Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- The Smithsonian Museums
- Washington’s National Monuments
For more information about enjoying a senior lifestyle at The Lutheran Village at MILLER’S GRANT, call 877-402-6090—or click here to schedule a personal tour.